Games Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me.

5 posters

Go down

I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me. Empty I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me.

Post  Muggins Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:44 am

So, what have people been playing lately, that -isn't- MW2? (yeah, it just came out, but I'm sure by the time people read this post the salivating will have already started, hell, it's being played as I type this) Any games you'd recommend to someone else? If so, why?

Starting off the topic, I've been playing Dragon age, and so far I've not been disappointed. The plot is hardly labyrinthine but it holds up nicely, and the 'banter' interactions between party members are pretty entertaining too. If anyone remembers knights of the old rebublic and Baldur's gate 2, there's a lot of things in this game that you will see similarities with. Generally, if you like rpgs, give it a go, you'll likely enjoy it.

I'd write more, but who's going to read it lol?
Muggins
Muggins

Back to top Go down

I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me. Empty Re: I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me.

Post  The Master Distractor Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 am

Well let's see I've been playing GTA TBoGT and the original version too, and ironically I've been playing Call of Duty W@W alot over the last few days its not the best but its a solid shooter. So ya if MW2 isn't all its hyped to be then I'll just go back to other games.

Nice input on dragonage I might pick it up some time in the next few weeks
The Master Distractor
The Master Distractor

Back to top Go down

I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me. Empty Re: I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me.

Post  Malfice Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:59 am

Dragon Age is absoloutley great, definatly my game of the year so far. (L4D2 will most likley claim that spot finally though.)

Finished Modern Warfare 2. The multiplayer is abosloute crap. (Im playing on a PC, and the lack of Mods and Dedi servers is a bitch.)
I'm going to buy Machinarium on steam tonight, becuase I've heard great things about it.

Any other PC players here?
Malfice
Malfice

Back to top Go down

Post  Malfice Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 am

Just started playing an RPG called Torchlight too, got it off Steam this morning. Its really good. Might not leave my house for a week or two.

I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me. O048ap
Malfice
Malfice

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Jarvis Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 am

Malfice wrote:Just started playing an RPG called Torchlight too, got it off Steam this morning. Its really good. Might not leave my house for a week or two.

I'm Aled Jones, it's all gone wrong for me. O048ap

Pete this really isn't the smartest thing to post... especially considering you are suppose to be in my lesson... Mad
Steve Jarvis
Steve Jarvis
Admin

https://wcc-games.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Malfice Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am

Steve Jarvis wrote:Pete this really isn't the smartest thing to post... especially considering you are suppose to be in my lesson... Mad

Couldn't get a lift to college this afternoon - parents are at work. D:
I'll catch up on whatever I missed. flower
Malfice
Malfice

Back to top Go down

Post  Muggins Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:22 am

oh noes, my thread has been hijacked D:
Muggins
Muggins

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingmonkey93 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:59 pm

well, if anyone has a ps3 i'd recomend ratchet and clank:A Crack in Time.
if you like shooting, platforming and a bit of strategy/puzzling then you'll love ratchet and clank
as usual, ratchet and clank:A crack in time has insomniacs trait arsenal of ridiculous and powerful weapons, including an organic shotgun that triggers a creature to let off a belching mating call(sonic erupter)
with the new space exploration feature u can travel form planet to planet in real time while completeing side mission found on moons in each solar system.
overall ratchet and clank has a bit of every thing and is a must by for the ps3 in my opinion. 9/10
flamingmonkey93
flamingmonkey93

Back to top Go down

Post  Malfice Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 am

flamingmonkey93 wrote:well, if anyone has a ps3 i'd recomend ratchet and clank:A Crack in Time.
if you like shooting, platforming and a bit of strategy/puzzling then you'll love ratchet and clank
as usual, ratchet and clank:A crack in time has insomniacs trait arsenal of ridiculous and powerful weapons, including an organic shotgun that triggers a creature to let off a belching mating call(sonic erupter)
with the new space exploration feature u can travel form planet to planet in real time while completeing side mission found on moons in each solar system.
overall ratchet and clank has a bit of every thing and is a must by for the ps3 in my opinion. 9/10

Getting a PS3 soon, and its on my 'To Buy' list, along with Fat Princess, Wipeout (seriously, who doesn't love Wipeout?!) and Killzone.
Malfice
Malfice

Back to top Go down

Post  flamingmonkey93 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 am

good choice of games, killzone2 and wipeout are amazing(though i want the fury expansion pack for wipeout) and although i havent got fat princess im obsessed with the demo...might get it?
flamingmonkey93
flamingmonkey93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum